Adopt A Bus
The Tri-State Transit Authority (TTA) is offering the chance
for you to "Adopt-A-Bus." The bus becomes an advertisement for
your business. The bus will be wrapped to your specifications.
You can print, graph and picture your company's logo, address,
product, etc., on a moving TTA billboard bus. Now, not only
can you RIDE the TTA, you can also READ the TTA.
Think of the advantages! Ads in the newspaper are rarely seen
more than once and then discarded.
Imagine how many streets are covered on a daily basis by a
TTA bus. Imagine the pedestrians and motorists who see the
bus. Then imagine your company's advertisement proudly
displayed as the bus moves through town, stops at traffic
lights, stops to pick up customers, pulls into shopping
centers and many other popular locations from West Huntington
to Milton and from the River to the hills.
Why Transit Advertising?
Put Your Message On the Move
- With the use of fully vinyl wrapped buses, today's
transit advertising grabs the consumers' attention
like no other.
- Transit advertising reaches more people per dollar
invested than any other medium.
- It builds product/service awareness within days.
- It's high visibility and constant market
penetration, or carefully targeted market
- For more information Call 638-9608
High Impact Advertising
- No other medium delivers your message more
effectively. Transit ads work for you. Six days a
week - harder than radio, television or newspaper
ads and at a fraction of the cost.
- Transit carries your message where it counts;
close to the point of purchase - downtown shopping
districts, suburban malls and shopping centers.
- Bus routes coincide with high population
densities, ensuring that your ads get noticed.
- For high visibility, constant repetition and cost
effectiveness - for advertising that means business
- transit ads deliver.
- The Tri-State Transit Authority will place your
transit advertising on any bus route you wish
- Contracts are usually for a period of one year and
usually the monthly cost is about the same as a full
page newspaper ad. However, transit advertising is
several times more effective. The cost is usually
lower than two similar size billboards and gives
much more exposure.
For More Information Call Jennifer Brooks/Paris Signs at
304.638.9608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download a rate sheet.